Thanks for the nomination #Roadofsteel, what a lovely surprise! I’m in two minds about these awards. First, I’m never sure how to respond to praise, even online! But (second) there are so many interesting blogs (that I’ve linked) that could benefit others reading… so here goes!
My week wasn’t all sunshine and roses, but I did learn a lot. I’ve started reading Romans and it is certainly sobering. Now, I don’t think I’m a perfect Christian. In fact, like Paul, there are times when I feel like I’m the worst of the worst. But there are no “levels” if you like, of sin. I feel like there are lessons in every verse, especially Romans. Today was all about hypocrisy, not something I usually think of, or like to think of! You can read about it in Romans 2:17-24. The other verse I wanted to share is:
“But be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.”
– James 1:22
Now, on to what this is about. If you, like me, didn’t know what this award is about, here it is:
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers, who have yet to be discovered. They are one of the best out there, they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma(Mystery Blogger Award creator)
- Put the logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 8-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice. One weird and one funny one.
- Share a link to your best post
Here is 3 things about myself
- I’m a wife and a mum.
- My relationship with God is very important to me.
- I love words.
I was asked asked 5 question. Here are my answers:
1. What is your favourite thing to do when you have some time to yourself?
There are lots of things I enjoy doing. I can’t choose just one! Cross-stitching holds a special place in my heart, whilst watching an exorbitant amout of tv and eating chocolate. Yep. That sounds pretty good.
2. If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
Hmmm. Don’t know much about superheroes.
3. What is your favourite food?
Food I don’t have to cook… can’t say no to a reef and beef though!
4. If you could have dinner with anybody (dead or alive) who would it be?
I would say dinner with Jesus. I have a lot of questions.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you choose?
A hippo. They make a sound similar to a laugh and get to live in the best weather. I don’t think I’d like to be an animal though…
My nominations are as follows:
5 Questions to my nominations
- What is your favourite thing to do when you have some time to yourself?
- If there was any question you could have the answer to, what would it be?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
Link to my best post:
Like I said above, I’m never sure how to respond to these. So I’ve linked my post with the most likes, would love to know your thoughts on: Your Path